From the “Inventory of Buildings in District”:
“Lang Building”. Ca. 1910. One-story, stuccoed-and-scored-brick, Neo-Classical, commercial structure with portico in antis. Parapet set above overhanging modillioned cornice hides flat roof. Three-bay facade provides side entrance to rear offices and central, double-leaf door to former tile-floored banking room. Built as the Bank of Pass Christian.
– National Register of Historic Places, Inventory — Nomination Form, 1978