From the “Inventory of Buildings in District”:
“Martin-McDiarmid House”. Ca. 1897. 1910. Richly detailed, raised, one-story, frame, hip-roofed dwelling. Late nineteenth-century structure with inset gallery remodeled in flamboyant Colonial Revival style by master builder Frank Wittmann. Pilastered frontispieces with projecting cornices surround facade fenestration. Gallery set with coupled, stylized, Doric columns. Pedimented dormers with decorative millwork in tympanum ventilate attic. Interior intact.
– National Register of Historic Places, Inventory — Nomination Form, 1978