From the “Inventory of Buildings in District”:
Late nineteenth century. 1908. Boxy, two-story, vernacular frame dwelling that incorporates earlier one-story carriage house originally located behind 541 East Scenic Drive. Moved and converted in 1908. Each face of hip roof set with central cross gable. Scalloped skirt on main eaves and full-length gallery.
– National Register of Historic Places, Inventory — Nomination Form, 1978